St Mary, Church End
St Mary, Church End, Hanley Castle, Worcestershire WR8 0BL View on map
Grade II* listed parish church. Partly 12th century with additions in 14th and 15th centuries and chapel rebuilt in 1674. Restored in 1858 by Street. Interior contains notable stained glass and memorial tablets to Mrs Winifred Lechmere and Revd A Lechmere. Interesting tombs in graveyard.
- Grant Recipient: Hanley Castle PCC
- Contact for access: Ms Helen E. Owens
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.