St Mary, Church Lane
St Mary, Church Lane, Stow, Lincolnshire LN1 2DE
Built in 11th -13th centuries, was the Minster church of West Lindsey. Restored by J L Pearson, architect of Truro cathedral in 1850 - 2 and 1864 - 7. Described as one of the major examples of Anglo Saxon architecture in the country. Many notable Saxon and Norman features and interior contains remnant of early 13th century wall painting showing the murder of Thomas Becket.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.