St Mary, Church Lane
St Mary, Church Lane, Horncastle, Lincolnshire LN9 5HW View on map
Dating from the early 13th and 15th century and constructed of green sandstone. Heavily restored in 1859-61 by Ewan Christian. Further restoration has taken place in late 20th and early 21st centuries.
- Grant Recipient: St Mary's Horncastle PCC
- Contact for access: Sir/Madam Church Administrator
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.