St Mary, Church Road
St Mary, Church Road, Newick, Lewes, Newick, East Sussex BN8 4JZ View on map
The nave is partly C11th and there is a C15th tower and C14th timber framed porch. Later C19th additions. In 1886 the Church was enlarged, and the Chancel was taken down and rebuilt in its present position to the East. The Church stands in a beautiful setting to the South, and on the edge of, the village.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.