St Mary, Church Road
St Mary, Church Road, Sisland, Loddon, Norfolk NR14 6EF View on map
Parish church constructed of brick and flint with thatched roof, wooden bell tower and squirrel weather vane. Built originally in medieval period, badly damaged by lightning in July 1761 and restored. Has a 15th century font and 18th century west window with stained glass.
1 April - 30 October: daily 9am - 5pm. At other times by prior arrangement with 24 hours notice via key holders:
- Is part of Ride and Stride
From Loddon (A146) take Mundham Road, then right to Sisland. Rail: Beccles (8 miles) and Norwich (10 miles).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes