St Mary, Church Road
St Mary, Church Road, Corringham, Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex SS17 9AP View on map
Parish church, parts of which date from Saxon times. Predominantly Norman construction with a fine tower supporting a pyramidical roof, plus nave, chancel and north chapel. Restored 1863 by Gilbert Scott.
- Grant Recipient: Corringham PCC
- Contact for access: Mr Peter Craggs
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.