St Mary, Church Street
St Mary, Church Street, Wooler, Northumberland NE71 6DA View on map
Large mid 18th century parish church and adjoining parish room built of local stone with a slate roof and square tower, enlarged in 1835. Windows by F R Wilson, Harry Stammers and L C Evetts. Organ by Harrison and Harrison. Pew seating for over 200.
Daily: 9am - 5pm in winter months and 9am - 8pm in summer.
A697 Newcastle to Edinburgh, in Wooler town centre, just off the Market Place. Rail: Berwick upon Tweed (17 miles). Bus: Regular services to and from Newcastle, Alnwick and Berwick.
Additional unrestricted parking on Church Street.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes