St Mary, Church Street
St Mary, Church Street, Baldock, Hertfordshire SG7 5AF View on map
Parish church with some original 12th century masonry at the eastern end, Norman font and 14th century piscina and sedilia. Three carved wooden early 15th century screens. Memorial of Reginal d' Argentine (d.1307) in the nave floor.
- Grant Recipient: St Mary Baldock PCC
- Contact for access: Mrs Rhian Dodds
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.