St Mary, Church Street
St Mary, Church Street, Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey TW16 6RG
Grade II* listed church, on the banks of the Thames. Designed in 1752 by Stephen Wright, master mason at Hampton Court Palace to replace a medieval church on the site. Extensively remodelled by S. S. Teulon in 1857. Features copper domed tower. Graffito decoration of chancel illustrating the gospels, by Heywood Sumner in 1892.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.