St Mary, Grundisburgh Road
St Mary, Grundisburgh Road, Clopton, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP13 6QB View on map
13th century church with major alterations in 1883 when the hammerbeam roof was restored and the chancel constructed. The 13th century north east nave windows are 'y' tracery in Barnack stone. The font is 16th century and the graffiti on the porch door jambs dates from 1570 and 1681.
All year: daily during daylight hours.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
On the B1079 between Otley and Grundisburgh and Woodbridge. Rail: Woodbridge (8 miles), Ipswich (11 miles). Bus: Routes 70 and 70A to Ipswich and Woodbrige.
2 spaces for disabled outside main door. Additional parking on ground beside church. Roadside parking advisable during wet weather.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes