St Mary, Howard Road
St Mary, Howard Road, Walkley, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S6 3RX View on map
Built in the gothic revival style between 1861 and 1896. The building comprises a nave of seven bays with aisles to the north and south, chancel and Lady chapel. A tower with working bells and pipe organ stand in the north corner.
- Grant Recipient: PCC of St Mary's, Walkley
- Contact for access: Revd Melanie Fitzgerald
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.