St Mary, Kinnerley
St Mary, Kinnerley, Shropshire SY10 8DF View on map
Parish church. West tower built 1604, nave and chancel by Thomas Farnolls Pritchard built 1773-4. 19th century restorations and porch added . Chancel contains late 18th century painted reredos with panels of Lords Prayer, Creed and Ten Commandments. Stained glass in chancel windows by Tower, 1932.
Daily, 8am - 5pm (dusk if earlier)
- Is part of Ride and Stride
In the centre of Kinnerley village, approximately 2 miles west of the A5 and 6 miles from Oswestry. Rail: Gobowen (8 miles) Bus: Arriva No 576 (Shrewsbury to Oswestry).
Additional 20 spaces in parish hall car park.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes