St Mary, Linton
St Mary, Linton, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire HR9 7RX View on map
Built in Norman times as a rectangular nave. A west tower was added in the 12th century and rebuilt in the 13th and 14th centuries with a north porch. Restored and refurbished in 1875.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.