St Mary, Little Church Lane
St Mary, Little Church Lane, Sileby, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 7NE View on map
A large urban parish church. the church comprises a nave, chancel, lady chapel, north and south aisle and vestries. Of thirteenth century origin, contributions from the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries, Heavily restored by AW Bloomfield in 1878-80.
- Grant Recipient: PCC of St Mary's, Sileby
- Contact for access: Mr S J Burton
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.