St Mary, Low Road
St Mary, Low Road, Forncett St Mary, Norfolk NR16 1JG View on map
Parish church dating to as early as the 11th century. Evidence of Saxon stone work “long and short work” can be seen in the North-East and South-West quoins to the lower stages of the tower. The chancel and vestry were rebuilt in 1869, and the nave roof also appears to date from this period.
Daily: 10am to 4pm
14 miles south of Norwich on A140. Rail: Wymondham 7 miles; Diss 12 miles.
Village hall opposite (subject to availability).
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: No