St Mary Magdalene, Canning Road

St Mary Magdalene, Canning Road, Croydon, London CR0 6QD View on map

Grade II listed originally founded as St Paul's church, designed by Edward Buckton Lamb and opened in 1868. The tower was designed by Hugh Macintosh in 1926 and dedicated in January 1930.

Contact

  • Grant Recipient

    St Mary Magdalene PCC
  • Contact for access

    Sir/Madam The Parish Office The Parish Office

Opening Arrangements

⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.