St Mary Magdalene, Horsham Road
St Mary Magdalene, Horsham Road, South Holmwood, Surrey RH5 4JX View on map
Originally a chapel built in 1837-8, by J. B, Watson. Nave added in 1842 by J. Wild, North aisle added in 1845, possibly by J. P. Harrison. Tower added in 1850 and South aisle completed in 1863. Sandstone blocks on the tower, sandstone rubble with ashlar dressings to remainder, all under plain tiled roofs. Listed at grade II.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.