St Mary, Main Road
St Mary, Main Road, Covenham St Mary, Lincolnshire LN11 0PG View on map
14th century church built of chalk, ironstone and limestone with a Westmorland slate roof. West tower, nave and chancel. South porch of 1898 replacing an earlier 18th century porch.
3 April- 25 September: Saturdays 10am - 4pm. Key holders Mrs B Motley (tel: 01507 363221) Mrs M Rennison (tel: 01507 363377) and Mrs A McCready (tel:01507 363508)
Approximately 1 mile east of the A16 just north of Fotherby, 4 miles northeast of Louth. Rail: Grimsby (8 miles), Cleethorpes (14 miles). Bus: no bus route.
On the grass area opposite church
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes