St Mary, Main Street
St Mary, Main Street, South Dalton, East Riding of Yorkshire HU17 7PJ View on map
Built in geometrical style in 1858-61 by J. L. Pearson for the third Lord Hotham. The south chancel chapel is the Hotham family chapel. Central monument to Sir John Hotham, died 1689, attributed to Bushnell. 200 feet spire is a landmark visible for many miles.
All year: open daily during daylight hours
Turn left off B1248 from Beverley. Rail. Beverley (6 miles). Bus: route 142 (Beverley to Driffield).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: No