St Mary, Oldham Road
St Mary, Oldham Road, Balderstone, Rochdale, Lancashire OL11 2HB View on map
Built in 1871 to the designs of J M and H Taylor of Manchester. Gothic Revival in a Decorated style with tower and spire. Modern narthex designed by Graham Holland Associates as part of re-ordering exercise. Organ built by W H Hill of London.
Saturday 10am - 1pm (except between Christmas and New Year).
M62 junction 20, follow signs to Todmorden. Turn right at lights towards Oldham, church is ¼ mile on right. Rail: Rochdale (1 mile). Bus: No 409 from Rochdale town centre, Oldham or Ashton and No 24 from Manchester (bus stop at Charlotte Street).
On street parking. Church car park is used by adjacent school in term time.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes