St Mary, Quarry Street
St Mary, Quarry Street, Guildford, Surrey GU1 3XQ View on map
Original Saxon Church of Guildford c.800, present church built between 950 and 1250. Late Saxon central tower with double splayed windows with tiny fragment of painting of Abraham uncovered. Unusual site on three levels. Late 12th century nave arcades. Vaulted apsidal chapels and chancel.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.