St Mary, Rolleston on Dove
St Mary, Rolleston on Dove, Staffordshire DE13 9BE View on map
With an unusual north side entrance and dating to 1140 , the main church is mainly 13th century with north aisle added in 1892. Many family memorials in south aisle. Significant connections with the Bishop of Chichester Robert Sherborne and stained glass windows to St Frideswade of Oxford and St Richard of Chichester.
A38 north of Burton-on-Trent, off A511. In centre of village next to Spreadeagle pub. Rail: Tutbury-Hatton (4 miles), Burton -on-Trent (5 miles). Bus: V1 Derby - Burton-on-Trent.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes