St Mary, St Mary's Road

St Mary, St Mary's Road, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV31 1JW View on map

Built in 1838, designed by J. G. Jackson, with almost entirely stucco finish. Previously known as 'the church in the fields'. Two stained glass windows were added in 1924.

Contact

  • Grant Recipient

    St Mary's PCC
  • Contact for access

    Mrs Rebecca Mitchell

Opening Arrangements

⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.