St Mary, Talbot Road
St Mary, Talbot Road, Newton, Hyde, Cheshire SK14 4HJ View on map
Grade II listed Victorian Church of 1840 for the Church Commissioners by Hayley and Brown of Manchester, with chancel of 1877 by J. M. and H. Taylor of Manchester. Built in an Italian Romanesque style. All original features remain including fixed pews and galleries with box seating.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.