St Mary, The Street
St Mary, The Street, Ashfield cum Thorpe, Suffolk IP14 6LX View on map
Parish church was built in 1853 in the Gothic revival style. It was designed by W.C Woollard of Long Melford and commissioned by Lord Henniker of Thornham Magna, the local landowner..
All year: Dawn to dusk.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
In the centre of the village of Ashfield-Cum-Thorpe, about half a mile off the A1120. Rail; Stowmarket (approx. 15 miles) Bus: There is a service, but unreliable due to changes to timetable and bus No's.
Road parking at the village hall opposite.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes