St Mary the Virgin, Bedford Road
St Mary the Virgin, Bedford Road, Little Houghton, Northamptonshire NN7 1AB View on map
Grade II* listed parish church in the centre of the village. Early 13th century tower added to in 15th century. Remainder of the church rebuilt 1873 . Font dated c1225, monuments to William Ward d.1737 and his family. East window by Clayton and Bell.
- Grant Recipient: Little Houghton PCC
- Contact for access: Mr Ralph Westmoreland
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.