St Mary the Virgin, Brancaster
St Mary the Virgin, Brancaster, Norfolk PE31 8AE View on map
Parish church dating to 14th century with 15th century tower. Bell re-cast in 1790 by Thomas Osborn. Medieval font with carved wood cover.
- Grant Recipient: Brancaster PCC
- Contact for access: Mr Anthony Law
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.