St Mary the Virgin, Church Street
St Mary the Virgin, Church Street, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire HR9 5HN View on map
Dedicated in 1316 with many additions up to the 19th century. Decorated style with slender columns. Pointed arches and tracery to the windows. Occupies a commanding position above the river Wye and is visible for miles around.
- Grant Recipient: PCC of St Mary the Virgin
- Contact for access: Dr John Setchfield
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.