St Mary The Virgin, Flaxley
St Mary The Virgin, Flaxley, Gloucestershire GL17 0EB View on map
Parish church built 1856 of red gritstone. Designed by George Gilbert Scott. Spire covered with Canadian cedar shingles. Fine stained glass windows and monuments from earlier churches. Adjacent to Flaxley Abbey - a medieval abbey - now a private house.
- Grant Recipient: Flaxley PCC
- Contact for access: Mr R Ensor
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.