St Mary the Virgin, Leek Road
St Mary the Virgin, Leek Road, Bosley, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 0NX View on map
Established by Papal Bull as a chapel of ease for the mother church in Prestbury in 1402 when the tower was built. The original nave burnt down in 1777 and was replaced by the current brick-built nave. The chancel was added in 1834.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.