St Mary the Virgin, Red Lane
St Mary the Virgin, Red Lane, Disley, Cheshire SK12 2NP View on map
Grade II* listed church, the oldest part built between 1510 and 1524. Originally known as the Chantry Chapel. Extended in early 19th century, the church has an exceptional collection of stained glass windows and a Renn organ with the original case dated 1836.
From April To September: Saturday 10am-4pm, Sunday1.30-4pm
- Is part of Ride and Stride
At A6 traffic light junction in Disley centre turn right into Buxton Old Road, immediate right into Red Lane. Rail: Disley Station 5 minutes walk. Bus: 199 Buxton to Manchester Airport.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: No