St Mary the Virgin, West Mudford Road
St Mary the Virgin, West Mudford Road, Mudford, Somerset BA21 5TJ View on map
Rural parish church, stone built in the early 14th century with alterations in the 15th and 16th centuries. Perpendicular style with a square 90ft tower. Interior contains Jacobean pews and barrel vault ceiling. Memorials to Christopher Raymond d.1123 and Edward Minchington d.1719.
All year: daily 10am - 4pm (except during exceptionally bad weather). Key holder details displayed in the church porch.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
On A359, 3 miles from the centre of Yeovil towards Marston Magna. Rail: Pen Mill Yeovil (3 miles), Sherborne (5 miles). Bus: Nos 19 and 19A (Bruton - Yeovil).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes