St Maurice, The Village
St Maurice, The Village, Eglingham, Alnwick, Northumberland NE66 2TX View on map
Grade II* listed parish church of medieval origin. 13th century west tower, nave and chancel partly rebuilt c1650 and further alterations during 18th and 19th centuries. Interior contains old box pews in south transept, carved and moulded octagonal font dated 1663 and a cross slab of c1530 with arms of Henry Ogle in the floor of north chapel.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.