St Michael & All Angels Church, Ilderton
St Michael & All Angels Church, Ilderton, Northumberland NE66 4YD View on map
The transitional tower of an ancient 13th century church remains. Both the nave and chancel are of Georgian architecture. The font at the south west corner of the nave is dated 1727. The windows of the south wall were a 20th century work by Mr Curry based on patterns employed elsewhere by F R Wilson.
All year round 8.30am- 5.00pm.
Road access via a C class road from A697 (3 1/2 miles south of Wooler). Rail: Alnmouth (19 miles south). Bus: bus routes travel along the A697 as far as "Ilderton Road end" but are changeable so please check before travelling.
Parking available in the village.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes