St Michael & All Angels, Church Road
St Michael & All Angels, Church Road, Winforton, Hereford HR3 6EA View on map
Grade II listed 13th century parish church, part re built and extended. Restored in 1895. Five-sided timber pulpit includes two enriched arcaded panels with inscriptions, one from the Bible, the other stating "This pulpit was given by Thomas Higgins gent Anno Domini 1613";
All year: daily 9am - 5pm
On the south side of A438 in the centre of the village, access via a narrow lane opposite The Sun Inn. Rail: Hereford (15 miles).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes