St Michael & All Angels, Lyonshall
St Michael & All Angels, Lyonshall, Herefordshire HR5 3LN View on map
First built in the 11th century, with the current church building dating from the 13th century. A substantial renovation took place between 1872-73. The tower bells were re-cast in 1727 and re-hung in a steel frame in 1924.
Daily, including Bank Holidays between 9am - 5pm.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
A44 at the junction with the A480. Rail: Leominster (12 miles) Bus: Daily (excluding Sundays), each way to Hereford and Kington, hourly on the hour.
Additional parking for 30 cars in the field below the church.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes