St Michael & All Angels, St Michael Street
St Michael & All Angels, St Michael Street, Caldmore, West Midlands WS1 3RQ View on map
Built in 1871 by its first parish priest, Father Laing. Decorated in Anglo-Catholic tradition of 19th century with high altar, reredos and stained glass windows with ornate front.
Off J9, M6 follow Bescot Road, signposted Walsall A461. Rail: Walsall, Bescot (¾ mile). Bus: route 404 and 404E (from Walsall).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes