St Michael and All Angels, Church Road
St Michael and All Angels, Church Road, Winforton, Hereford HR3 6EA View on map
Grade II* listed 13th century parish church, part re built and extended. Restored in 1895. Five-sided timber pulpit includes two enriched arcaded panels with inscriptions, one from the Bible, the other stating: This pulpit was given by Thomas Higgins gent Anno Domini 1613
On the south side of A438 in the centre of the village, access via a narrow lane opposite The Sun Inn. Rail: Hereford (15 miles) Bus: One per week.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes