St Michael and All Angels, Church Street
St Michael and All Angels, Church Street, Appleby Magna, Leicestershire DE12 7BB View on map
Mainly fourteenth century stonework. Nave with north and south aisles. North chancel chapel is the earliest part of the church, it houses the tomb of Sir Edmund de Appleby and his wife. alterations in the 1800's, box pews, stone font and pulpit. Attractive stained glass and spire recently repaired.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.