St Michael and All Angels, Higher Lane
St Michael and All Angels, Higher Lane, Dalton, Skelmersdale, Lancashire WN8 7RP View on map
Church designed in English style by T H Wyatt 1875 - 7, built of sandstone drawn from a local quarry. Distinctive saddle roof and Rose windows face east and west in the gable ends.
Mondays 8.30-12.30, plus various special event throughout the year
M6 junction 27, then A5206 westbound for 3½ miles. ½ mile past the village of Parbold, turn left at mini roundabout up Higher Lane. Church is on left after 1½ miles. Rail: Parbold (2 miles).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes