St Michael and All Angels, Lyonshall
St Michael and All Angels, Lyonshall, Herefordshire HR5 3LN View on map
First built in the 11th century, with the current church building dating from the 13th century. A substantial renovation took place between 1872-73. The tower bells were re-cast in 1727 and re-hung in a steel frame in 1924.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
A44 at the junction with the A480. Rail: Leominster (12 miles) Bus: Daily (excluding Sundays), each way to Hereford and Kington, hourly on the hour.
Additional parking for 30 cars in the field below the church.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes