St Michael, Church Lane
St Michael, Church Lane, Helston, Cornwall TR13 9PF
Georgian grade II* listed church, built 1756-61 by Thomas Edwards of Greenwich for Francis, Earl of Godolphin. Restored 1837-38 by George Wightwick. Built on the site of 12th century church destroyed by fire in 1729. Several monuments within the church, and the tomb of Henry Trengrouse, inventor of ship to shore rescue apparatus in the churchyard.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.