St Michael, Station Road
St Michael, Station Road, Bishop's Itchington, Warwickshire CV47 2QJ View on map
Grade II listed church of 1872 by Ewan Christian, built of Blue Lias stone in Gothic style. It had two aisles , a vestry/prayer room and a bell tower with five bells. Modern Hall built on to the north side containing modern facilities
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.