St Mildred, Nurstead Lane
St Mildred, Nurstead Lane, Nurstead, Kent DA13 9AD
The church in it's present form, with walls of oblong flints and the nearby Nurstead Court are the only surviving parts of the manor as it existed in 1349. The large east window is of particular interest showing St. Mildred with her stag, St. George, Christ, St Anselm and St. Alban.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.