St Morvetha, Morvah
St Morvetha, Morvah, near Penzance, Cornwall TR20 8YT
Pre-14th century religious site. In 1400, the Bishop of Exeter licensed 'the Chapel of St Bridget in the parish of St Madem' thus becoming a part of Madron. In 1984, Morvah joined Penden parish. Electricity was installed in 1993, the fittings made by a local carpenter.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.