St Nicholas, Grainsby Lane
St Nicholas, Grainsby Lane, Grainsby, Grimsby, Lincolnshire DN36 5PT View on map
Grade II* listed parish church built between 12th and 16th centuries. Restored in 1834. Versica window with mullion, 12th century font. Panelled family pew and restored Royal hatchment of 1804 and the Haighs hatchment just inside main entrance.
At all times.
Off A16 between Grimsby and Louth. Rail: Grimsby (8 miles). Bus: no. 51A (Louth to Grimsby).
Parking available close to the church.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: No