St Nicholas, North Walsham
St Nicholas, North Walsham, Norfolk NR28 9BN View on map
Second largerst parish church in Diocese dating to 14th century. Notable for ruined tower which partially collapsed in 1724, originally reaching 147 feet. Of specific interest is the canopied font, medieval rood screen and a monument to Sir William Paston. Free audio trail available.
Daily: 8.30 - 4.30pm.
On A149 9 miles south of Cromer. Rail: North Walsham
Pay and display car parks close to church.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes