St Nicholas, Tingrith
St Nicholas, Tingrith, Bedfordshire MK17 9EL View on map
Parish church dating back to 15th century, restored in 1995. Brass to Robert Hogeson d.1611, five William Jay Bolton stained glass windows of 1846. Oil painting 'The Feast of Emmaus ' in the style of Rubens dating from the 18th century. Organ built by Robert Shaftoe.
1 May - 30 September: Saturdays, 1 June-16 July: Fridays 11am - 4pm. Nearby key holder, details displayed in church porch.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Off A 5120 Flitwick to Toddington or from village of Evershott. Rail : Harlington (3 - 4 miles).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes