St Nicholas, Tresco
St Nicholas, Tresco, Isles of Scilly TR24 0PW View on map
The church was built in 1878 by local masons and carpenters. Organ installed in 1886. The open arched braced wood roof set on stone corbels is based on an upturned boat. Several stained glass windows by C E Kempe.
All year: daily.
Situated in the middle of Tresco Island and accessible from the 3 quays by road. Rail: Penzance, 30 miles by sea. Bus: None.
Cars are not allowed on Tresco.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes