St Paul, Rectory Grove
St Paul, Rectory Grove, Clapham, London SW4 0DX
Built in 1815 (architect Edmunds) as a chapel-of-ease in the old churchyard of Clapham, St Paul's became a parish church in its own right in the 1850s, and in 1879 was extended to the East (Blomfield) with transepts and an apse. In 1969 most of the East end became a community centre. The Eden Garden is open at all times.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.